Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Moon is in Sagittarius and I'm Going to Napa

I've been packing all day.  I don't know if other people find packing as distasteful as I do but man, I have the most difficult time organizing.  Maybe there are some Sag's out there with strong anal-izing aspects and really enjoy the whole process that has made the container store the success it is today.  I'm just not one of them. I'm  more of a stereotypical Sag.   Getting there will be great, taking care of the details...not so much.



Interesting that the moon will be in Sag for my takeoff.  So appropriate.  I'm leaving NYC and going to the pacific time zone.  That is really a big deal for me.  My vacations aren't really vacations, they are more like little jaunts.  I take them specifically to get a break from those horrid winter months, but this trip is different.  I'm going away for ten days, (thank you Jupiter) to Napa.


Just in time for harvest.......


I have never been to Napa. I actually never planned or thought of going there...this trip was a total surprise as was the new job that my son was offered in a pretty nice Napa restaurant  I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.  So the entire family is going three time zones away to experience something pretty exciting...and delicious.   I will be back on the 21st and I'll tell you what it was like.



  

No comments: