Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tattoo Research Project News

Due to my crazy schedule tattoos have been put on hold too long, but I am finally getting all geared up to tackle the project. So far I have not given enough focus on the project to substantiate my theory that people with tattoos probably have a strong eighth house emphasis. Given my present data I'm not so sure whether my theory is holding up as well as it did in the past.

I believe that my initial observations back then were correct but given the fact that tattoos have now morphed into a fad that has gone viral, it appears that ink has become more the custom now than not, as pointed out to me by a reader in a recent e-mail.

Tattoos are as popular as reality television shows now so with this in mind I will begin in earnest and tomorrow and will begin to share my findings. Looks like ink will be the future topic for many blogs to come.

Stay tuned!

No comments: