Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Astrology on Charlie Sheen

I just couldn't leave wife number three out of this astrological funquest because it wouldn't be quite fair and besides I'm just busting to find out what the Synastry is between peace loving Charlie and his latest bride. I've rummaged around the internet and found out Brooke Mueller's birth date and location but I wasn't able to find the time. Oh well! Ten planets are better than none. Yeah, yeah I know, I know, the Sun and the Moon are not planets.

Brooke Mueller was born on August 19th, 1977 in Palm Beach, Florida. I was unable to find the exact birth time so if anyone has it please feel free to pass it on.

Now before I get onto the fun part of this game I just have to point out something in her chart that stands out like a compulsive dialing disorder...and I haven't even gotten into the Synastry yet. You see Brooke has a Venus square Pluto aspect in her chart. This aspect is notorious for making front page news and I don't mean in a good way. Gargoyle love demons live in a Pluto square Venus aspect and they want to be released one way or another.

Admittedly I do not know either one of these people but much as I don't like to admit it, I do check in to TMZ from time to time. TMZ appears to exist solely to make the lives of celebrities totally miserable. They they seem to be real good at their job because they are usually right. So you can see why I'm just a tad concerned even before getting into the synastry of Charlie and Brooke.

I will now begin the astrological quiz. You will know if you chose the right answer are right when you hear the poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning if you are wrong you will hear the urgent sound of a police siren so familiar to Charlie.

1. Brooke's Mars opposing Charlie's Moon has the potential to
a) calm Charlie down.
b) piss Charlie off.

2. Brooke's Uranus on Charlies Mars has the potenial to
a) piss Charlie off.
b) calm Charlie down.

3. Brooke's Uranus Squaring Charlie's Ascendant has the potential to
a) piss Charlie off.
b) calm Charlie down.

4. Brooke's Neptune squaring Charlie's 4th house stellium has the potential to
a) make for an organized household
b) drive Charlie to drink.

5. Brooke's Pluto conjuncting Charlie's Venus has the potential to
a) make Brooke feel ambivalent towards Charlie.
b) make them both feel like they are either soul mates or in an OCD kind of union

It will be real interesting to watch this happy couple work out the kinks in their marriage and I wish them all the best.

But if I were Brooke's BBF I'd tell her to R-U-U-U-U-N!!!!!









No comments: