Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SOUNDS LIKE ASTROLOGY TO ME

The forces of the orbiting planets are constantly trying to assist us mortals in accomplishing our earthly goals. Sometimes these celestial visitors can make us feel as if we're being attacked by an invisible enemy constantly perpetuating an unbeatable war; other times their influences can feel like an escape weekend to a luxury spa.

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Due to severe time restraints and serious computer issues I will have to make this blog quick and easy today without sacrificing quality content. I will also not be able to continue blogging until next week.

TURN YOUR AUDIO UP
Since we can relate sounds to living situations I came up with the idea to match up my idea of what the following aspects might sound like. I will be away from blogging for a few days but when I come back, my computer should be brand spanking new and I'll be ready for another topic to share.

YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE YOUR TEN MINUTES
In the meantime...while you are waiting for my return you can contact me here for your personal ten minute reading.

Here's to your listening fun!

1. Venus in harmonious aspect to Neptune and Mars
2. Mars in hard aspect to Mercury and Pluto
3. Mars in hard aspect to Jupiter
4. Saturn in hard aspect to Uranus
6. Jupiter in harmonious aspect to Mercury

No comments: