Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Visions of Zodiac Signs are Dancing in my Head

In lieu of lots of dialogue I thought I'd share some astrological imagery.  Here are some pictures that should evoke some of the qualities of the signs of the zodiac in order of their appearance.


Remind you of anyone you know who was born in the month of March?



Is it her way or the highway? I wonder.


Scary.


 Be fruitful and multiply.


And it comes with a British accent no less.



This guy will have to remain single for the rest of his life.




A social media hound. Ya think?

 I think we all understand who's sign this is.





Never get yourself trapped in a conversation with this guy/gal.



Ambition can be a good thing.


This sign just does "friendly" better.



They all live in the world of make-believe.





No comments: