Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Saturn: You Get What You Deserve

On September 23rd I was involved in a car accident. Fortunately for me the car that drove into my driver's side door was going approximately five and a half miles an hour. My car was practically stationary because I was approaching a stop sign when the other driver hit me. On the surface of things one would think that damage would be almost minimal. But when a car weighing in at around 3,000 pounds or more hits anything and if you exclude miracles, it's almost always a guarantee of some kind of damage.

The Moon was dead on full at approximately 5:16 AM with the Sun and Moon at zero cardinal over 12 hours before my fender bender. Things come to fruition during full Moons. I was busy dreaming away as the Moon was approaching her completion phase. Little did I know it was going to be in a confrontation with a female stranger behind the wheel of a Honda Civic only a few hours later.

It was before dusk, the weather was spectacular with a moon to match and then with the the sound of one dreaded crunch my mood would turn from excited expectation...because of my upcoming astrology lecture just a half hour away to... oh shit I don't have accident insurance because my car is ten years old!

The end of this story is a happy one because the other driver was a lovely woman who did not dispute the fault of the accident that was entirely hers. Her insurance company sent me a check for repairs and I've been fortunate that a car rental was thrown in for good measure.

By the time of my accident the Moon was minutes away from an opposition to Saturn. Everyone knows that Saturn rules delays. This accident certainly delayed my arrival for my lecture. But equally interesting is that at the time the midpoint of the transiting Sun and Saturn was exactly on my natal Moon at 3 degrees and 6' of Libra resulting in a depression that came over me faster than you could say midpoint calculator.

The midpoint of transiting Pluto and Saturn was only a degree or so away from my natal Venus. Certainly this was a situation that was holding me hostage and I didn't like it. My calculating Venus in Scorpio knew that the cop was in control of everything and my best bet would be to smile and hope for the best.

In the end I did make it in time for my lecture and due to an unusually kind insurance agent I was awarded extra vehicle rental time and my car would be fixed and ready by Tuesday. I'll be up and running in no time.

I believe that this accident really had nothing to do with my chart. The woman who was driving was at fault. I think her transits whatever they were, were the cause of her bad day. Her insurance had to pay for damages and inconvenience and throughout the whole process everything simply fell in place to accommodate me. Why you ask? Don't underestimate the power of a Jupiter transit on your North and South Nodes as well as the fact that transiting Jupiter is approaching a trine to my natal Saturn the ruler of my eighth house of other people's money. The eighth house is after all the house of insurance. Saturn has always been fair to me when it comes to getting the money that is owed me. Nothing more...nothing less.

It does pay to have Saturn in the second house after all.




No comments: