Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Planetary Traffic Jams

When I was born the Moon was at 3 degrees of Libra. My South Node was at 0 degrees of Capricorn. My ascendant was at 23 degrees of Gemini and my Midheaven was at 28 degrees of Aquarius.

Presently my natal Moon is being opposed by transiting Jupiter and Uranus in Aries and transiting Saturn is making a conjunction to it except for now while it is backpedalling in the sign of Virgo. To add to the mix, the drunken sailor of the zodiac Neptune is parked on my Midheaven making me totally directionless and confused but always causing me to entertain thoughts of having a many glasses of wine. Oh yes, did I forget to say the Uranus has now stuck it his crazy head in the mix and is also opposing my Moon.

My natal Moon gave me a preview of the meaning of restraint, depression and limitation when Saturn made it's first transit in the sign of Libra. Just in time to depress me around my birthday in '09. Then just to torture me a litle more it turned around as though it forgot something and then retrograded back into the sign of Virgo in April just to remind me that life indeed is not a picnic. Fortunately Saturn is past the exact degree of my ascendant but I still can feel the after burn.

I don't like to make excuses but it is because of these multiple transits that I have been missing a daily blog or two. In order to save face I am now going to limit my blog to twice weekly starting tomorrow when I will share with you the scenarios delivered to me by my planetary visitations. As of now I find that this is the only solution for the dilemma that I find myself in.

Tomorrow I will provide you with a glimpse into my temporary planetary insanity. It is my way of helping fellow astrologers when they find themselves stuck in a never ending astrological traffic pileup like mine.

Till tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia,

I just left you a comment via your profile but I'm unsure if it will reach you, so I'll summarize and repeat myself here.

Thank you so much for the birthday reading that you gave me today. It was enlightening, to say the least. A lot of what you touched on has been weighing on my mind and heart. Your insight is the confirmation of what I "felt" but my doubts about heading in the wrong direction were paralyzing me.

I would love if we could keep in touch.

Thank you again,

Jara

P.S.
No worries about not being able to write a daily post. Your readers will still be here. :) Hopefully, the planetary influences will lighten up on you soon.

PATRICIA WEISS said...

Oh Jara!
So happy you were pleased!
You are always welcome to contact me anytime you like!
Hope you had the happiest birthday ever!
Much Love,
P