Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Multiple Choice Astrology Quiz

While I watched Sonia Sotomayor's job interview today I couldn't help imagining myself in her position. I would have had to be carried out in a stretcher after the second day of such intense interrogation. But then again I didn't graduate suma cum laude from Yale nor was I an editor at the Yale Law Journal either.

Certainly my astrological credentials wouldn't mean a hill of beans to Sonia's crowd but hey it's all I've got to offer. So I've decided to take out the big guns and entertain you with another astrology quiz.

You will know if you are wrong when Stuart Smalley clip comes up. If you are right get ready to stand up for the National Anthem.

If you have been watching as intently as I have to the Supreme Court Nomination hearings this quiz will be a piece of cake for you...so here goes!

Sonia Sotomayor's noble presence was very apparent during the nomination hearings because:
(a) She was born under the sign of Leo
(b) She was wearing an overpowering designer fragrance.
(c) Her middle name is Reina

Senator Al Franken is quick with clever quips because:
(a) He used to work for Saturday Night Live
(b) He is a Gemini
(c) He is afraid to look stupid in front of Republicans

Senator Orin Hatch has major credibility and control issues because:
(a) He was born with a Mercury Neptune opposition
(b) He was born with Pluto squaring Uranus and Jupiter
(c) He was born with a Moon in Gemini

No comments: