Well it looks like the much anticipated pocket of sunshine for Saturday was a no-show but Sunday turned out to be quite literally a sun-day. I was beginning to feel like a cell phone operating on one bar. The only consolation for me during this endless monsoon was that I knew I wasn't only person in the entire Northeast suffering from light deprivation... I had lots and lots of company.
But I digress....
Today the Moon is in Pisces and I wonder what we might expect for the flavor of the day. Will it be a day of dreamy idealism or a day of self-sacrificing?
Keep your astrological radar turned on because the lunar messages will be coming in loud and clear for the astrologically astute. Here are just a few of the possible manifestations:
- Praying women with rosary beads in public places or swimming pools.
- Teary eyed women in the workplace, club houses or aquariums.
- Front page news about women behind bars.
- Lots of on-sale books about Mother Theresa
- Street vendors selling mood rings.
- Uncontrollable urge to buy holy water.
- Uncontrollable urge to cry in your beer.
- Uncontrollable urge to join an ashram.
- Instead of the supermarket you make a sharp right into Jake's Bait and Tackle
Don't forget to keep a journal and check back next month when the Moon returns to Pisces again to see if it's beginning to feel like "Ground Hog Day".