Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

ALL GEMINIS COME IN PAIRS


Do you  know why those normally witty, clever, erudite Gemini's have the tendency for turning on you like a rabid dog?  It is because their ruling planet Mercury which has has dominion over the nervous system causes them to suffer mental meltdowns whenever their systems go on overload.






In order to avoid being the object of a Gemini's wrath just follow these golden rules:

  • Never ask a Gemini what is bothering him/her when he/she becomes sullen and mute.
  • Never press for an answer especially when you think you know what the reason is. 
  • In order to escape a Gemini's rage,  leave the room, take a drive or shut the door because the concept of "reasoning" just doesn't exist for a Gemini in a rotten mood.

Now for those of you who've been able to work around this sign's personality disorder,  good for you.  I'm sure you've found that those separate living arrangements have made all the difference.  


I have noticed that there is definitely a  difference  regarding the intensity of behavior in both genders.    Gemini men men exhibit more dramatic Mr. Hyde characteristics than their female counterparts. I think perhaps because it is a male sign and the yang energy is able to more comfortably express itself through a male body.  Females born to a masculine sign are more apt to stifle the anger more easily expressed by their male counterparts. This by no means exempts them from displaying other types of behavior that can be definite give-a-ways like the one here.




So before readers label me a sign-ist , I'd like to share some valuable and interesting words that are associated with the sign.

  • Intelligent
  • Linguist
  • Mimic
  • Curious
  • Writer
  • Dexterous
  • Salesmanship
  • Storyteller
  • Instructor
  • Information
  • Literate




It's not uncommon for twins to be born under this sign.  Think the Winklevoss, Olsen, Barber and Mowry twins.  Although only the famous Olsen twins were actually born when the sun was in Gemini I just thought these photos would make my twin point.  But just as an aside I want to mention that I have three beautiful nieces born under this sign; although not twins but triplets, I would count that as significant, mathematically speaking.  Considering they were all born under the sign of the twins in my mind it should mean that there are six rather than three of them. Anybody still with me on that?   I haven't done any research on the twin/Gemini statistics but I do have a personal case of twins actually born under the sign of Gemini. They weren't human though, they were felines.  That still counts.  I once had two Siamese kittens (boy and girl) born Gemini's and they looked just like this:




No matter how you may interpret this post, please understand, I love this sign particularly because they doubly inspire me to share their never-boring personalities with you.  Stay tuned for Cancer.




















No comments: