Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Uranus: Symptoms and Remedies

As promised I am back focusing on the planet Uranus today. Pluto is having his way with me, Uranus makes me feel like I have ants in my pants, Saturn as usual tends to always be a drag, and Neptune and his celestial syringe has anesthetized me so I can't really feel much of anything. But hey, I'm basically a Sagittarian optimist and I'm sure that when these transits are done with me I'll come up smelling like a rose.

So for a little fun let's take a look at the some of the ways Uranus might make you feel if your transiting planets are challenging ones.

Example #1
Example #2
Example #3

And now depending on your state of mind Uranus can also feel like this:
Example #4
Example #5
Example #6

Or you might find yourself encountering people like this:
Example #7
Example #8
Example #9

These examples should give you an idea of the unpredictable nature of Uranus. When Uranus comes- a- knocking on your door you may experience anything from boredom to impatience as well as an unusual sensitivity to petty irritations including an unquenchable need for excitement that only the new and different can quell... for a few minutes anyway. Here's hoping you aren't driven to any of the extreme forms of Uranus, but remember this celestial rebel on the highest level is the Great Awakener. His true purpose is to enlighten and elevate human consciousness.

So if you want to go this route why not try some of these remedies...they can't hurt:








See you next week!

No comments: