Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Astrology Research Project: Participants Needed



Those of you who are familiar with my blog know that I offer ten minute readings for $10 in addition to other offerings found on my readings page.

For a limited time only I will be doing research on careers.  There is no cost to you for your participation in my project, only for the mini reading.

How it works:  To be a participant in the project you MUST be able to provide me an accurate birth time. Once I have the accurate birth time I will first give you your mini reading and after the ten minutes I will proceed with a number of career questions.  I am not a clock watcher but the career questions should take approximately 20 - 30 minutes

So for those of you who would like to participate simply contact me at paw411@gmail.com with any questions. You can use VENMO for payments.

No comments: